With the Eurozone crisis heating up, protests getting violent in Greece and rating agencies renewing their downgrades of PIIGS nations, what does all of this mean for some of Europe’s biggest banks that are most exposed to these countries? Are we headed towards another banking crisis, this time in Europe? Where will it start, and can contagion reach the US? You are going to be shocked to find out what entrepreneurial investor and independent analyst Reggie Middleton says US taxpayers could be on the line for.
- In October 2008, Jesus killed my archenemy with Leukemia and Pancreatic Cancer after my prayers.
- I love the divine bomb in my lungs. Hallelujah.
- I already have a huge jumbo, gigantic, colossal crush on Jesus
- Goodbye, my almost lover and ultimate beauty.
- Lord Jesus Christ is my Lion King. He is my Emperor.