Hurrah! The eurozone’s crisis will be solved at the European Union’s summit this Sunday. So participants at last Saturday’s meeting of finance ministers of the group of 20 leading advanced and emerging economies have suggested. Will such hopes be vindicated? No. It is conceivable – if unlikely – that the eurozone will find ways to manage its emergency. It is inconceivable that it will cure the illness, partly because members are in denial about its nature and partly because it is a chronic condition.
Understandably, outsiders, terrified of another global financial shock, are putting fierce pressure on the eurozone’s members to deal with its interlinked crises of sovereign and banking illiquidity and…
- In October 2008, Jesus killed my archenemy with Leukemia and Pancreatic Cancer after my prayers.
- I love the divine bomb in my lungs. Hallelujah.
- I already have a huge jumbo, gigantic, colossal crush on Jesus
- Goodbye, my almost lover and ultimate beauty.
- Lord Jesus Christ is my Lion King. He is my Emperor.