NEW YORK (Commodity Online): Germany may in fact be preparing to abandon the Euro and re-introduce the Deutsche Mark as the country’s currency, the newest buzz on the web indicates.
Dr Pippa Malgren, President of Principalis Asset Management, predicts on her website that in the coming weeks, the Germans will announce they are re-introducing the Deutschmark. For the purpose, they have already ordered the new currency and asked that the printers hurry up.
The Daily Express echoed the sentiment reporting that Germany’s Central Bank, Bundesbank, has been ordered to print Deutsche Marks as a contingency when the time comes to leave the Euro.
A poll by Frankfurter Allgemeine had found that 71% of the Germans saw no future for the Euro
- In October 2008, Jesus killed my archenemy with Leukemia and Pancreatic Cancer after my prayers.
- I love the divine bomb in my lungs. Hallelujah.
- I already have a huge jumbo, gigantic, colossal crush on Jesus
- Goodbye, my almost lover and ultimate beauty.
- Lord Jesus Christ is my Lion King. He is my Emperor.