LETTER TO THE EDITOR:
Kowtowing to Iran is outrage
Orlis Trone, Fernley
Tuesday, Oct. 25, 2011 | 2 a.m.
Since that day in 1979, when Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini returned to Iran from exile in France, it has been the single-minded objective of Iranian leaders to bring an end to the existence of Israel and America. None of Iran’s leaders has been a more vociferously fierce advocate for such an eventuality than Mahmoud Ahmadinejad — the tyrant with whom President Barack Obama is willing to meet “without preconditions.”
We have now learned that Iran’s heads of state are part and parcel in a plot to assassinate the Saudi ambassador to the United States — on American soil. This incredible outrage begs the question: How’s that “without preconditions” diplomatic innovation working out for you, Mr. President?
- In October 2008, Jesus killed my archenemy with Leukemia and Pancreatic Cancer after my prayers.
- I love the divine bomb in my lungs. Hallelujah.
- I already have a huge jumbo, gigantic, colossal crush on Jesus
- Goodbye, my almost lover and ultimate beauty.
- Lord Jesus Christ is my Lion King. He is my Emperor.