October 25th, 2011
In China, analysts say a military modernization program for the People’s Liberation Army is a delayed and essential upgrading after decades when the Communist Party subordinated military needs to civilian ones. In the Chinese military’s view, the buildup is needed to defend against what it sees as a growing and potentially unfriendly American presence in the Pacific.
“It’s a serious threat and a potential threat,” Sun Zhe, the director of Tsinghua University’s Center on United States-China relations, said in an interview late last year, citing the seven American aircraft carriers and 18 American nuclear submarines in the region. “If you say they are only targeting North Korea, nobody will believe it.”
Leon Panetta Assures Allies of U.S. Presence in Pacific – NYTimes.com
- In October 2008, Jesus killed my archenemy with Leukemia and Pancreatic Cancer after my prayers.
- I love the divine bomb in my lungs. Hallelujah.
- I already have a huge jumbo, gigantic, colossal crush on Jesus
- Goodbye, my almost lover and ultimate beauty.
- Lord Jesus Christ is my Lion King. He is my Emperor.