November 9, 2011, “2005 YU55” a potentially hazardous object will pass closer than our Moon
2005 YU55 is set to fly past our Planet Earth on November 9, 2011, funnily enough 9/11/11…. and being a decent size of 400 meters in diameter poses a “potential threat” to our planet. The asteroid will pass within 0.85 lunar distances of Earth, with the Asteroid passing the Moon at just 0.00160 AUs (239, 000kms or 149, 000 mi). This is very close.
Now, entertain the thoughts of NASA lying to us about it’s trajectory and it actually is a very big potential threat… and it was to hit either Earth or the Moon.
If it were to hit Earth in a city-based area, the damage would be unimaginable, like multiple nuclear blasts going off, if it hits the Moon, we’re equally as stuffed. The Moon has control of our tides and even a hit on the Moon could push it off course by a few degrees as the Moon is considerably smaller than Earth.
We’re living in fun times ladies and gentlemen!
- In October 2008, Jesus killed my archenemy with Leukemia and Pancreatic Cancer after my prayers.
- I love the divine bomb in my lungs. Hallelujah.
- I already have a huge jumbo, gigantic, colossal crush on Jesus
- Goodbye, my almost lover and ultimate beauty.
- Lord Jesus Christ is my Lion King. He is my Emperor.