October 27th, 2011
China is not the only hostile nation that is digging underground nuclear facilities. Iran has also been burrowing furiously to put its nuclear program deep in the ground. And a few years ago, the Los Angeles Times reported on the existence of entire underground communities of North Korean mole people who marry, raise families, and spend virtually their entire lives building weapons beneath the earth’s surface.
The reason for this burrowing is two-fold: First, it allows these isolated regimes to hide their growing arsenals from Western satellite surveillance. And second, it puts their nuclear programs out of reach of our weapons. If we have no weapon capable of penetrating these underground complexes, these regimes can maintain an effective second-strike capability which they believe will deter us from taking preemptive military action and allow them to withstand a nuclear confrontation with the United States.
The growing underground nuclear threat « The Enterprise Blog
- In October 2008, Jesus killed my archenemy with Leukemia and Pancreatic Cancer after my prayers.
- I love the divine bomb in my lungs. Hallelujah.
- I already have a huge jumbo, gigantic, colossal crush on Jesus
- Goodbye, my almost lover and ultimate beauty.
- Lord Jesus Christ is my Lion King. He is my Emperor.