Asteroid YU 55: FEMA Test: & Now Pacific Tsunami Preparedness Exercise
Yes that’s right!
November 8th/9th is the NASA alleged arrival date of Asteroid YU 55 –http://www.kashonia.com/summary/asteroid-yu55
November 9th/10th is the date for the big, first ever, FEMA (U.S. Department of Homeland Security’s Federal Emergency Management Agency) – Emergency Preparedness “Test” – http://www.kashonia.com/summary/fema-911test
November 9th/10th is also the date for Exercise Pacific Wave 11: A Pacific-wide Tsunami Warning and Communication Exercise put on by the Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission. See http://unesdoc.unesco.org/images/0021/002114/211498e.pdf
This actually an interesting document to skim through with a few great photos.
There must be some bulk deal going seeing as everything is happening on the same day .
And before people have a go at me for putting in two dates for each event – the first date is the day it will be in the Americas and the Eastern Pacific. The second date is the day it will be in the Western Pacific Ocean including Australia, New Zealand, and also the Asian countries where half of the global population lives.
So what is really going on?
I now tend to be more convinced than ever that something extremely life changing for many is POSSIBLE around November 8th – 11th. Whether this will be physically life changing or just spiritually life changing, only time will tell.
But as someone commented in my previous Asteroid YU 55 article – http://www.kashonia.com/summary/asteroid-yu55 – if YU 55 will be at its closest to us on November 8th/9th and the government and NASA knew it was going to hit us; why would they have their Nationwide Emergency Preparedness Test on the 9th/10th – AFTER a possible impact?
That is an excellent question, which I can easily answer, especially after a wonderful comment from Chris, a former NASA employee of 18 years standing, who confirmed most of our beliefs. Chris said and I quote “NASA never releases precise information on the NEO’s observed. The general public IS left in the dark and the Federal Government HAS intervened three times since my career at NASA.”
You can read Chris’ full comment here http://www.kashonia.com/summary/asteroid-yu55#comment-2831
Actually, if you haven’t already done so, it is probably a good idea to read my first article published back on July 13th – http://www.kashonia.com/summary/asteroid-yu55 This article will give you the basic facts and history of Asteroid YU 55.
So, why would FEMA have their Nationwide Emergency Preparedness Test on November 9th/10th; and why would the Pacific-wide Tsunami Warning and Communication Exercise also on November 9th/10th, especially if YU 55 was due to hit us on November 8th/9th ?
Perhaps because NASA have not been telling the truth about the arrival date of YU 55.
I was once married to a man who used to say, if you are going to tell a lie (which he did often) you only have two choices.
(1) Make it such a whopper that people would say that it was so outlandish that it must be the truth because no one would exaggerate to that extent.
(2) Alternatively, make it as close to the truth as possible so that no one can tell the difference.
On this occasion, I think that NASA could be very close to the truth, but just kept the date a couple of days out.
What if Asteroid YU 55 will be at its closest point to the Earth and Moon on either, November 10th/ 11th or November 11th/ 12th, and NOT November 8th/9th.
And how incredible that would be seeing as November 11th, 2011 is a very sacred date – 11: 11: 11. The mystics predict that 11: 11: 11 will be a life changing date for many. And it could well be.
11: 11: 11 is said by many to be the “stargate” or date the “gateway portal will open”; the date we reach the null-zone or singularity point; the date on which something major could happen that will trigger the actual start of the new global spiritual consciousness of Higher-Order Thinking, Practical Spirituality, and Ethics-Based Love. I intend to write an entire article on this concept in my “2012 Prophecies and Preparation” series. So keep watching the list of new articles, or just RSS my blog.
No Change in Trajectory
A number of people have commented that they have been watching the NASA trajectory of YU 55 for some time and yet it hasn’t changed course. Yet over the course of a few years, something like YU 55 would be subjected to all sorts of cosmic impacts, bumps in the night, and solar activities, that would (not could) have changed its trajectory, even if only a little.
So here we are folks. In Australia it’s called being given the mushroom treatment. Maybe other countries use the same expression.
What is the mushroom treatment? That’s when you’re kept in the dark and fed B/S.
The Evidence to Hand
What do we know so far, or think we know?
- We know that an Asteroid – YU55 is on its way to see us.
- It is allegedly travelling at 13.72 kilometers per second – which seems like a pretty average sort of speed for a Near Earth Asteroid – http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/ca/
- We also know that NASA doesn’t tell us the truth so we don’t really know the specific date and time YU 55 will be here. But it will most likely be around November 9th – 11th. Even though NASA keeps saying it will be the night of November 8th in the USA.
- We also know that TWO MAJOR Emergency Preparedness Exercises are being carried out in two different parts of the world on the exact same day – November 9th/10th.
- We also know that on the exact same day and roughly the same time that the Twin Tower fell to the ground in New York City – 9/11/01, or as it’s written in countries like Australia and UK – 11/9, that the US government had a major military exercise going on with the exact same scenario of planes crashing into the Twin Towers. And what happened at the same time as the military exercise on 9/11 – planes did indeed crash into the Twin Towers. See my article – http://www.kashonia.com/summary/911-truth
So why wouldn’t there be a legitimate reason to think that the pattern might just be repeated?
- We know that the NASA trajectory for YU 55 hasn’t changed in years. This is extremely unlikely for a space object the size of YU 55.
- However, we also know from our wonderful friend Chris:
o That he was actually working at NASA the night that YU 55 was reported, back on December 29th, 2005:
o That NASA are far too busy to track every reported object:
o That it took a couple of years before NASA got around to following YU 55 and then they only did that for a relatively short period of time. This could be another reason why the trajectory stayed the same – because NASA stopped tracking it.
o We also know that “Earlier this year we had several government officials from Department of Defense start retrieving data from NASA servers in that observatory sector” – to do with YU 55.
o And finally that the government are not averse to influencing NASA.
- As Psi Delta pointed out in my earlier YU 55 post, “we have an emergency test going on in the US during peak working hours [2pm, Eastern Standard Time], when a real “test” is issued in technology matters, it usually happens in the middle of the night, because it is a test”. Great point.
- We also know that the name given for the Pacific-wide Tsunami test is Pacific Wave 11. Now I could really go all conspiratorial and ask is it being called Pacific Wave 11 because the big Pacific Wave is expected on the11th?
But no. They have been running these Pacific-wide Tsunami test since May 2006. That first one was called Pacific Wave 06. So Pacific Wave 11, just indicates the year – 2011.
This is extremely unusual. A normal asteroid is very roughly shaped and can be any sort of shapes, primarily because of all the times it is hit with space objects. However, YU55 is very smooth and spherical.
Researcher, astronomer, and former Apollo Project advisor, Richard Hoagland said in all his years of astronomical research he’s never come across an asteroid that is so well shaped. This in itself is very curious. As a result, Hoagland said that he believes that it could even be some form of extra-terrestrially controlled object and not an asteroid at all.
Now wouldn’t that be exciting! And as a strong believer in ETs – see – http://www.kashonia.com/summary/et-ufo-ancient-times I’m as open to that as I am to anything else.
- As someone commented the other day, seeing as Comet Elenin passed without a concern, yet it initially caused such a stir; perhaps Elenin was just a warning ET vessel as a prelude for the main event – Asteroid YU 55. And perhaps this is true.
- YU 55 is not very big – only about 400 meters or 1300 feet in diameter. That’s not an enormous size. However, recent times reports have been circulating that Asteroid YU 55 is now only 200 meters in diameter. Even so, as at October 28th, 2011, NASA are still reporting that it is still 400 meters. Now there are several interesting aspects about the size debate:
o As at October 28th NASA still says YU 55 is 400 meters in diameter.
o On their list of Near Earth Objects website – http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/ca/ the size of every listed asteroid has been given as from x – y meters. As an example 85 – 125 meters wide. The only asteroid listed that has a very specific diameter is YU 55 at 400 meters. That’s interesting. It could be because it is the only asteroid in history to be totally spherical. Which is even more interesting. Obviously NASA knows what is going on – but perhaps the mushroom treatment continues.
o The site that states it is 200 meters in diameter. and from which all of the alternative sites have taken their information with any further research, is http://www.spaceweather.com/
o Now spaceweather.com is the site of Dr Tony Phillips who I’m sure is/was the NASA scientist who writes up a lot of the NASA news website information. I’ve always found that everything he writes is interesting and seems as accurate as he is probably allowed to write. But intuitively, I have felt very positive about his work. I think that I made a similar comment about him back in June when I wrote my Comet Elenin article – http://www.kashonia.com/summary/elenin-comet-analysis
So has Tony just made a typo when he says that YU 55 is only 200 meters diameter on his personal website and yet the official NASA version is still 400 meters? Or is he able to be ‘clearer’ on his personal site than on the NASA site?
I guess one of the things that I like about Dr Tony Phillips when he is writing on the NASA site is that he doesn’t talk down to people, he doesn’t mock people’s views, and make smart-alec comments, all of which are so prevalent on other NASA sites. He just tells it as it is and that’s that.
Anyway, I’ve written to him about the size discrepancy and will let you know what he says as soon as I hear back from him.
o Seeing as the official NASA line is that YU 55 is still 400 meters; and yet Tony Phillips is saying that it is only 200 meters; who knows the thing could be any size at all. Maybe it’s 4000 meters wide. Once again nothing is clear. So I am eagerly awaiting Tony Phillips reply to my email.
Again, in this article they say that it is 400 meters in diameter. Whilst this article gets into who and where YU 55 will be tracked, otherwise the basic information is the same as in their article “Asteroid 2005 YU55 to Approach Earth on November 8, 2011” published on March 11th, 2011 at http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news171.html
From all of the above – What do we know for sure?
- We know for sure that we can’t trust what NASA (Never A Straight Answer) tells us. So that will include the NASA-given date; the NASA-given trajectory; or the NASA-give size. Remember as Chris told us: “NASA never releases precise information on the NEO’s [Near Earth Objects] observed. The general public IS left in the dark and the Federal Government HAS intervened.”
- NASA assures us that it will “fly by”. But if we can’t believe anything else NASA are telling us, why should we believe that? All we know for sure is that we don’t know what it will do.
- The only thing we do know for sure is that Asteroid, known as YU 55, is on its way.
- We know that the US Department of Defense has taken a keen interest in YU 55 since earlier this year.
- That the US government has a track record of having major “exercises” the same date/time as a major disaster.
- And there is not one but two major exercises on November 9th /10th.
So where does that leave us?
SCENARIO – A
On the one hand we can believe:
- what NASA says is 100% true. And that is that YU 55 will fly-by and be no more than an interesting spectacle for astronomers to look at.
- That the FEMA “test’ is just that – a test to test all their equipment and systems and make sure it is working properly in case of a future emergency.
- And that the Intergovernmental Oceanographic Commission have timed their exercise to be held at the same time as the FEMA exercise so that they can co-ordinate emergency systems. That would actually make a lot of sense seeing as the West coast of America is on the Pacific.
- As a result, we need not think about YU 55 again.
You see there can be logical answers to all that is going on.
SCENARIO – B
On the other hand, I could put my conspiratorial Criminal Minds profiler hat on and suggest the following:
- that YU 55 will be closest to us on any date from 9th November to November 11th. But most likely 10th/11th or 11th /12th.
- Seeing as we can’t trust the trajectory given, I feel that the powers-that-be could be quite nervous about the possibility that YU 55 will indeed hit the Earth. No matter how many times we are told that it will just “fly by” and make for an interesting object to observe, I do feel that these could be preparations for the possibility of an Earth impact.
But remember that also leaves the equal possibility that it won’t hit the Earth either.
I contend that NO ONE knows for sure – not even NASA
- Seeing as they had no idea where that satellite was going to crash, a few weeks ago, until after the event; I suggest that they have no real idea where on the planet YU 55 might hit, if it did hit us. As a result, they are saying well the biggest surface is the Pacific Ocean – so we better get that on alert, via the Pacific-wide Tsunami exercise. And of course we want to take care of the USA so we’d better have them prepared too with the FEMA exercise.
- I have no doubt that nothing about YU 55 will be mentioned in the FEMA “test” exercises on the 9th/10th . Far better that we die rather than be panicked. An exception here might be if YU 55 is only hours away. Then they might say here is the emergency preparedness information – oh and by the way head for the hills because YU 55 is about to hit.
- Depending on where it hit – IF IT HITS – it is also possible that the force of YU 55 hitting the Earth could trigger many of the overdue major tectonic plate movements leading to some massive Earthquakes as well as Tsunamis. Based on the NASA-given trajectory they say: “The gravitational influence of the asteroid will have no detectable effect on anything here on Earth, including our planet’s tides or tectonic plates” – .http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.cfm?release=2011-332 This is perfectly true. The gravitational influence of a 400 meter asteroid would be negligible. I am more concerned about the gravitational influence that the Earth or the Moon might have on the asteroid – if indeed it is an asteroid.
- Common sense tells us that if it hits the ocean, depending on the depth of water it hits, it will definitely cause a decent-sized Tsunami. If it falls on a city such as New York – Manhattan Island – it would probably destroy a large part of the island. Even though Manhattan Island is 21.5 kilometers (km) long, it’s only 1.3 km at the narrowest point and with YU 55 allegedly being 400 meters across, it would leave a hole that would be many times larger than its actual size. But then, of course, we don’t really know its actual size. As I said earlier it could be 4000 meters instead of 400 meters.
- And for it to arrive on 11: 11: 11 is such an incredible “coincidence” that perhaps Hoagland is right and it is an ET controlled vehicle and not a true asteroid at all. And the ETs are sending it to us on the most sacred date of all for some very sacred purpose.
- On the other hand, if it fell in the centre of Australia, God forbid that it hit Ayres Rock – aka Uluru – but other than that it would probably kill a whole mob of kangaroos and other desert creatures. And after the dust cleared, we’d have another wonderful tourist attraction. Like America’s Meteor Crater in the Arizona desert.
- Yes, if it does hit the ground it could raise sufficient dust to fulfill the Hopi prophecy of 3 days of darkness. Although, intuitively, I believe we have something else in store for that. The Hopi prophecy says that we’d be afraid because we would not know what the darkness was all about. But if YU 55 hit we’d know all about it.
- In my next couple of “2012 Prophecies and Preparation” articles, which I’ll get back to when I have finished this article; I will explain how a major rogue planet or asteroid could reverse the rotation of the Earth around its axis, just like it’s alleged to have done for Venus. Alternatively, it could turn the ball that is planet Earth upside down. But no matter how inaccurate the 400 meter diameter figure for YU 55 is, it is nowhere big enough for such catastrophic damage. So if someone tries to put that one to you – just forget it.
It’s now entirely up to you to decide which scenario A or B you want to go with – both are logical.
The bottom line is that if we are all here on November 14th/15th, YU 55 will have passed without a problem.
If that is not the case, there is nothing any of us can do about it.
In my article, “2012 Prophecies and Preparation – #1 – Climate Change”http://www.kashonia.com/summary/2012-prophecies-preparations-climate-change
I included an extensive section on how to physically prepare for any geophysical catastrophes that have been prophesized for this time.
I strongly recommend that you read and follow that section. As I say in the article, I live in a cyclone region. Therefore, everyone up here follows the recommended preparations before each wet season arrives. It’s nothing special for us to do. It’s just what we DO each year.
In February this year, we were hit by Cyclone Yasi and were without power for about 2 weeks. It’s just what we prepare for. Most years however, absolutely nothing happens. But this year it did.
The same goes for Asteroid YU 55. Be prepared for an emergency, and all being well absolutely nothing will happen.
The NUMBER ONE suggestion that I must make, however; is do not be afraid of anything that MIGHT happen.
If you have made preparations, as per my article, that’s all you can do. All fear will do is attract to you what you do not want to attract.
How many times have you seen a disaster on television and someone is found alive after a week or more, when so many others have died? Or a plane will crash, and yet there are one or two survivors. Why does that happen to those specific people?
I don’t know – but perhaps they were the people with the positive loving thoughts.
For me, this is a very exciting time. But I’ll talk more about that too in a future article.
Finally, I really want to thank everyone who is contributing to my articles.
You’ve all been wonderful and the information and insights that you’ve added are invaluable and I do so hope that you will continue to share whatever comes your way.
We all need your help!
A blog like this, where everyone can share their thoughts, nuggets of information, and ask their questions is like an Internet version of the Occupy Movement, in that it is only “the other 99%” who can be trusted to openly share what you know without a hidden agenda.
I will keep you up to date with whatever I find out between now and mid-November, by which time we should know what is going to happen, or what has happened – if anything happens at all.
Again remember, it is just as likely that nothing will happen.
As I have explained before, and will explain again in my “2012 Prophecies and Preparation” series of articles – I have never been concerned about the date of December 21st, 2012.
In my future article I’ll explain why.
The only time I have been concerned about, is this time now through to the middle/end of November and maybe even through until Christmas.
And that’s why I’ve put all of my specific plans on hold until early 2012. I see 2012 as being a beautiful year for us all.
Well perhaps not all of us – but certainly “the other 99%”.
Until the beginning of 2012, however; I am excitedly apprehensive. I have no real idea of what WILL happen, but even if it has short-term hardship or pain, I know that the long-term benefits will be very special indeed.
In the meantime, please continue to comment in the comment box at the bottom of each article.
I am not affected by ego in the least, and so I am just as happy for you to disagree with my perspective as I am for you to add to it, or just agree.
However, if you do have a different opinion it would be great to say why you believe what you are saying, or to add a source for your comment that I can follow up.
What we all need now, is to work together and help each other as you’ve been doing so far.
PS: This is probably one of the most believable statements NASA has made.
Of PHAs (Potentially Hazardous Asteroids) of which Asteroid YU 55 is one they say: “This “potential” to make close Earth approaches does not mean a PHA will impact the Earth. It only means there is a possibility for such a threat” (Emphasis in original text) – http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/neo/groups.html
QUESTIONS AND COMMENTS
Following are some of the previously unanswered questions and comments from my original YU 55 article –http://www.kashonia.com/summary/asteroid-yu55
I will answer the questions from my perspective. But I do so hope you will also add your ideas to these questions too.
The greater the pool of thoughts, the better the thoughts and the better the answers become.
Q: Does anyone know if a 9.0 earthquake [this is the example on which the Pacific Tsunami exercise is based] is the same magnitude of force as YU55?s impact would be after some of its mass burns up in the atmosphere?
A: Great question and the answer would have many variables such as, it would depend on whether it hit the water or the land. And if it hit the water how deep is the water? How close to land is the impact site? I have also given some thoughts about the potential damage above.
Other than that, I have no specific scientific answer but I’d love someone to comment who has a better idea.
Q: Could someone let me know please which place is the best to watch this AS if it passes us? Northern OR Southern HM ? Which Country?
A: Originally, an indication from NASA was that the asteroid would approach from the west after dark on the Eastern Atlantic, West African coastal region. See – http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news171.html But the validity of that is unknown.
Q: There were a number of questions about Elenin and the effect that Elenin might have on YU 55 or vice versa.
A: In their article “NASA Says Comet Elenin Gone and Should Be Forgotten” dated October, 25th, 2011 –http://www.jpl.nasa.gov/news/news.cfm?release=2011-331 – NASA has said that “indications are” that Comet Elenin has broken up into small pieces, but that those pieces will continue on the same trajectory.
If it is true that Elenin is in small bits and pieces, then there will be no interaction between Elenin and YU 55.
HOWEVER – there’s always a “but” – before Elenin allegedly broke up, it was due to align with the Earth, Venus, and Mars, on – surprise, surprise – November 11th. And as there had been so many “coincidental” earthquakes on previous alignments, the question was always what will happen on November 11th, with the Earth, Elenin, Mercury, Venus alignment.
Based on all the science I could find, there was no scientific reason whatsoever that a comet, like Elenin could have caused those earthquakes – see my article http://www.kashonia.com/summary/elenin-comet-analysis . Nevertheless, those earthquakes did indeed inexplicably happen. “Weird or What?”
So could the alignment of Elenin’s bits and pieces, with the Earth, Mercury, and Venus, also cause an equally inexplicable event on November 11th ? Only time will tell.
Q: When ELEnin….NASA’s code for Extinction Level Event Nibiru In November passes between the sun and earth on 26/27/28 that will be the three days of darkness”
A: The dates of November 26th – 28th have never been mentioned to the best of my knowledge. And I addressed the idea of the 3 days of darkness above, in this article.
Q: from Sam on October 24, 2011
“I also heard that for 3 1/2 mins the entire power grid in the country (most likely the communications) is going to be shut down on 11/9/11 and when it comes back online that is when the test is going to be done. I also have a hunch that even if yu55 doesn’t hit the Earth that the government will have control of most communications if not all (big brother is watching). Love your article and keep us informed, Peace to all and happy thoughts ”
A: Hi Sam, I have not heard about the 3 ½ minutes when the entire power grid will be shut down. If you have a source for that I’d love to follow it up.
What the FEMA notice actually says – see http://www.kashonia.com/summary/fema-911test – is that” “The nationwide test will occur on Wednesday, November 9 at 2 p.m. eastern standard time and may last up to three and a half minutes”.
I think this is where the confusion is. They are not going to shut down the entire power or communication grid. What they said is that: “the nationwide test will involve broadcast radio and television stations, cable television, satellite radio and television services and wireline video service providers across all states and the territories of Puerto Rico, the U.S. Virgin Islands and American Samoa”; and that the test could last for 3 ½ minutes.
If they wanted to, the government could take control of all our communications at any time they dared to. Even the uncontrollable internet can be shut down, as happened in Egypt, I think it was, or censored as happens in China. But for a western country to do that would really be the end of them.
I do recommend that everyone reads through the FEMA notice which you can see athttp://www.kashonia.com/summary/fema-911test
Q: Another great question from Psi Delta:
“Does anyone have any real-time updates on YU55?s trajectory NOT from NASA or a government agency?
Are there any telescopes on the planet that are not owned by any government agency that can track this accurately, that can at least verify NASA’s calculations? I am not making any predictions; I am just trying to gather all the facts.”
A: Yes Psi Delta, I certainly go along with your request for any amateur astronomers to please tell us if you are able to get an accurate trust-worthy trajectory on YU 55.
These are some of the very beautiful and very important comments from http://www.kashonia.com/summary/asteroid-yu55 for us to all reflect upon.
15 – Bernadette – September 21, 2011
“We are all infinite consciousness, pure energy, and energy cannot be destroyed only transformed. Have no fear, we will continue to exist.”
34 – Jenny – October 23, 2011
Live life the best you can, be a good person and treat others including animals… with kindness and understanding. Hope for a good future, but live for today as no one can change yesterday, and we don’t know what tomorrow will bring. But we are here now. So be the best you can and do what you are able to do… We can’t change anything if this YU55 hits…
So why worry about it and stress… What will it change?
45 – Kyle – October 26, 2011
I suppose my comment is simply… be good, it’s been good. And this applies even if nothing HAPPENS.