Feb 2, 2011
Take advantage of this special offer from Audible.com download this audiobook for free now by visiting this link!!
Richard Matthews explains what would happen if a large meteor struck earth. From “A Short History of Nearly Everything” by Bill Bryson
A Short History of Nearly Everything covers general sciences such as chemistry, paleontology, astronomy, and particle physics. In it, Bryson explores time from the Big Bang to the discovery of quantum mechanics, via evolution and geology.
Bryson tells the story of science through the stories of the people who made the discoveries, such as Edwin Hubble, Isaac Newton, and Albert Einstein.
Meteor Strike Comet Armageddon Apocalypse extinction science physics chemistry paleontology astronomy particle general mechanics Albert Einstein special relativity big bang evolution geology edwin hubble Isaac Newton nasa ufo counter css source christianity
Standard YouTube License
8 likes, 0 dislikes
- In October 2008, Jesus killed my archenemy with Leukemia and Pancreatic Cancer after my prayers.
- I love the divine bomb in my lungs. Hallelujah.
- I already have a huge jumbo, gigantic, colossal crush on Jesus
- Goodbye, my almost lover and ultimate beauty.
- Lord Jesus Christ is my Lion King. He is my Emperor.