According to NASA, the “trajectory of asteroid 2005 YU55 is well understood,” so there’s no dangers whatsoever. Its gravitational influence will not affect anything in our planet, so don’t expect volcanos to go off, tectonic plates to sink into melting magma or tides getting New York under the Atlantic ocean. It will just pass by as scientists observe it using the Goldstone and Arecibo antennas, so expect some asteroid porn in the coming days. This pixelated grayscale image was taken by the Arecibo Planetary Radar Facility in Puerto Rico on April 2010. It shows an asteroid the size of an aircraft carrier on direct interception course with Earth’s orbit.
- In October 2008, Jesus killed my archenemy with Leukemia and Pancreatic Cancer after my prayers.
- I love the divine bomb in my lungs. Hallelujah.
- I already have a huge jumbo, gigantic, colossal crush on Jesus
- Goodbye, my almost lover and ultimate beauty.
- Lord Jesus Christ is my Lion King. He is my Emperor.