April 18, 2011, 03:54:09 AM »
I have been doing a bit of research on the relationship between Elenin and asteroid 2005 YU55. On Nov4 th according to jpl orbit diagram the earth will be crossing Elenins orbit thus passing through any tail or debris that it is dragging behind it. Also on Nov 4th asteroid 2005 YU55 is most likely to be passing through the debris and on this day is only 0.0392AU from Earth. The closest YU55 is predicted to pass Earth is 0.0022AU, most probably without taking into account Elenins effect
YU55 is approx. 400m in size or 1300ft
Lets hope that Elenins tail or following debris doesnt perturb YU55 into a direct collision with Earth!!!
See attached diagrams and links
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 03:55:45 AM by lwnottingham »
via Elenin vs 2005 YU55.
- In October 2008, Jesus killed my archenemy with Leukemia and Pancreatic Cancer after my prayers.
- I love the divine bomb in my lungs. Hallelujah.
- I already have a huge jumbo, gigantic, colossal crush on Jesus
- Goodbye, my almost lover and ultimate beauty.
- Lord Jesus Christ is my Lion King. He is my Emperor.