This particular asteroid would probably produce a crater about 4 miles across. If it hit 100 miles from Houston it would produce a wind moving through the city at about 35 mph, and make a noise something like very loud traffic. We would also experience seismic shaking equivalent to about a 6.8 magnitude earthquake. There would be some dust.
- In October 2008, Jesus killed my archenemy with Leukemia and Pancreatic Cancer after my prayers.
- I love the divine bomb in my lungs. Hallelujah.
- I already have a huge jumbo, gigantic, colossal crush on Jesus
- Goodbye, my almost lover and ultimate beauty.
- Lord Jesus Christ is my Lion King. He is my Emperor.