Iran’s nuclear program: Will oil ties prevent China from backing tough Iran sanctions?
China’s growing gas and oil ties to Iran are testing its oft-stated commitment to nuclear nonproliferation as fresh international calls for harsh Iran sanctions multiply in the wake of a new UN report on Iran’s nuclear program.
By Peter Ford, Staff writer / November 9, 2011
- In October 2008, Jesus killed my archenemy with Leukemia and Pancreatic Cancer after my prayers.
- I love the divine bomb in my lungs. Hallelujah.
- I already have a huge jumbo, gigantic, colossal crush on Jesus
- Goodbye, my almost lover and ultimate beauty.
- Lord Jesus Christ is my Lion King. He is my Emperor.