The past fortnight has seen increased speculation that Israel could launch air strikes against Iran to prevent it from developing nuclear weapons. With the world economy already facing risks from the eurozone crisis and a possible ‘hard landing’ in China, a war with Iran would be the third big shock to the international system. Yoel Sano, Head of Political Risk Analysis at Business Monitor, discusses his outlook on the situation.
- In October 2008, Jesus killed my archenemy with Leukemia and Pancreatic Cancer after my prayers.
- I love the divine bomb in my lungs. Hallelujah.
- I already have a huge jumbo, gigantic, colossal crush on Jesus
- Goodbye, my almost lover and ultimate beauty.
- Lord Jesus Christ is my Lion King. He is my Emperor.