In his eyes as well, his nephew, Bashar, had only one way to resolve the situation: reform. He has not seized the chance. Now it’s over.
There are several reasons for this double standard, this outrageous iniquity, but this one stands out in particular: the Syrians, contrary to the Libyans, have not asked for it. They have often even refused it. Well, this is in the process of changing as well. And that is the last reason why the Damascus regime is doomed.
War has been declared, against Assad.
via Bernard-Henri Lévy: The End of the Game in Syria.Revelation 6:8So I looked, and behold, an ashy pale horse [[a]black and blue as if made so by bruising], and its rider’s name was Death, and Hades (the realm of the dead) followed him closely. And they were given authority and power over a fourth part of the earth to kill with the sword and with famine and with plague (pestilence, disease) and with wild beasts of the earth. Isaiah 17:1THE MOURNFUL, inspired prediction (a burden to be lifted up) concerning Damascus [capital of Syria, and Israel’s bulwark against Assyria]. Behold, Damascus will cease to be a city and will become a heap of ruins.
- In October 2008, Jesus killed my archenemy with Leukemia and Pancreatic Cancer after my prayers.
- I love the divine bomb in my lungs. Hallelujah.
- I already have a huge jumbo, gigantic, colossal crush on Jesus
- Goodbye, my almost lover and ultimate beauty.
- Lord Jesus Christ is my Lion King. He is my Emperor.