Nov. 15 – An ECB bond-buying boost or the creation of a common euro bond are choices investors hope would relieve euro zone debt worries, but both are unlikely, says Thomas Costerg of Standard Chartered Bank.
- In October 2008, Jesus killed my archenemy with Leukemia and Pancreatic Cancer after my prayers.
- I love the divine bomb in my lungs. Hallelujah.
- I already have a huge jumbo, gigantic, colossal crush on Jesus
- Goodbye, my almost lover and ultimate beauty.
- Lord Jesus Christ is my Lion King. He is my Emperor.