According to some Media psychology theories, the spreading of news linked to tragic scenarios such as nuclear war or catastrophic consequences would prepare public opinion for the worst. However, these tactics are also the ones used to secure popular consensus for war on a completely different front. Following this train of logic, forewarnings of nuclear war might ease acceptance for a traditional war, the case in point being that predicting a war on Iran (which the media portray as the one and only evil) would make it easier to get the international community to accept war against Syria. This might well mean that we are not so far from an imminent war with Syria. This would be particularly worrying in the face of the positions various countries would take which are not so dissimilar from the old cold war scenario. Russia seems determined to reject any war proposal against Syria. Sayyed Hassan Nassrallah the leader of Hizbuallah sent a clear message of their readiness to go to war with threats that this might turn into a conflict involving the entire region, whilst the Iranian position could never be questioned.
- In October 2008, Jesus killed my archenemy with Leukemia and Pancreatic Cancer after my prayers.
- I love the divine bomb in my lungs. Hallelujah.
- I already have a huge jumbo, gigantic, colossal crush on Jesus
- Goodbye, my almost lover and ultimate beauty.
- Lord Jesus Christ is my Lion King. He is my Emperor.