Damascus has refused to take part in an emergency meeting of the Council of Ministers of Foreign Affairs of the League of Arab States on the situation in Syria which will be held today in the Moroccan capital.
Syria also will not participate in the 4th meeting of the Arab-Turkish forum.
“The government of Syria made the decision not to attend the meeting of the Arab League after they received messages from the Moroccan authorities,” according to a communique.
On November the 12th the League gave Syria an ultimatum: either it comply with all conditions on the inter-Arab plan to normalize the situation in the country, or await economic and political sanctions.
The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Morocco Taieb Fassi-Fihri invited Syria to attend the opening of the meeting today in Rabat.
“The doors to Syrian officials are always open, if they want to come to this event” said the head of Moroccan diplomacy.
- In October 2008, Jesus killed my archenemy with Leukemia and Pancreatic Cancer after my prayers.
- I love the divine bomb in my lungs. Hallelujah.
- I already have a huge jumbo, gigantic, colossal crush on Jesus
- Goodbye, my almost lover and ultimate beauty.
- Lord Jesus Christ is my Lion King. He is my Emperor.