US Air Forces have received super-heavy bunker buster bombs, a spokesman with Pentagon lieutenant-colonel Jack Miller told reporters Tuesday.
He said that Boeing had begun to supply the bombs to the Air Force Global Strike Command in September.
The bombs will be carried by B-2 bombers. Each bomb weights 13.6 tons and has a built-in satellite navigation system.
Some experts note that this type of bomb which is capable of breaking 18-meter thick concrete walls, is a perfect weapon for attacking nuclear facilities in Iran.
- In October 2008, Jesus killed my archenemy with Leukemia and Pancreatic Cancer after my prayers.
- I love the divine bomb in my lungs. Hallelujah.
- I already have a huge jumbo, gigantic, colossal crush on Jesus
- Goodbye, my almost lover and ultimate beauty.
- Lord Jesus Christ is my Lion King. He is my Emperor.